USG Corporation Electrical Maintenance Planner in Greenville, Mississippi
Responsible for adherence to the plant and company safety rules and procedures.
- Responsible for planning of maintenance activities for electrical maintenance.
- Responsible for coordination and planning of maintenance activities to maximize production efficiencies.
- Responsible for coordinating with plant PMC’s and maintenance to establish priorities for work orders and requests, schedule both routine and non-routine related projects based on manpower availability and prepare required equipment and parts to complete work efficiently.
- Responsible for investigating/troubleshooting issues and determining root case.
- Responsible for following and upholding all aspects of the RPM Model (a detailed list of all the roles and responsibilities of a Maintenance Planner per the RPM program is available.)
- Responsible for maintaining continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and follow-up work.
- Responsible for effectively lead daily and weekly RPM meetings.
- Responsible for working with vendors and, on a limited basis, contractors, in the performance of assigned duties.
- Responsible for initiating requisitions and purchase orders as needed for planned jobs.
- Prior experience in maintenance/engineering or a demonstrated understanding of the skills in this area is preferred.
- Must have thorough knowledge of plant equipment, operations, maintenance activities and MP2 system.
- Must show ability to read and interpret equipment and plant prints and drawings.
- Must have good organizational skills to maintain equipment files, recordkeeping, and work backlog.
- Must be capable of navigating and using standard word processing, spreadsheets, and databases used in the plant computer/network.
- Must demonstrate the ability to perform searches on and navigate Internet Explorer.
- Must demonstrate a willingness to continuously advance technical knowledge and skills.
- Must demonstrate good communication skills oral and written along with the ability to effectively interact with many employees throughout the plant.
- Must demonstrate strong leadership, decision making, and the ability to efficiently manage maintenance and production needs.
- Must be a self-starter and the ability to handle multiple priorities effectively.
- Must actively participate in and encourage continuous improvement activities such as lean management, RPM, A3 problem solving, LSS, & 5S.
- /EOE including disability/veteran/
Title: Electrical Maintenance Planner
Requisition ID: GRE10182
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, transgender status, sexual identity, veteran status, genetic information or other criteria prohibited by law.